Thursday, November 8, 2012

What is this, housework? ~Shift

So, yeah, it's Shift.  I ditched the stupid account - Rhodes just lets me use his anyway, and the less clunky switching between email addresses I have to do, the better.

Rhodes is gone.  Said he'd be gone for a while.  Told me that I'm in charge while he's not here!  Wow, thanks.  I'm in charge of a mute wrestler who just mopes in the corner all day, and a psychotic bitch who's obsessed with Heroboy and who tries to knife anyone who goes in her room.  Seriously.  Even Rhodes can't keep Jade under control 100% of the time.  It makes things...really difficult when he's not home.

Not that he cares.  Sure, dump me with the two people who only move at your command and who could both kill me without any problems.  Yeah, Obstruction won't, but that's probably just cause he hasn't had any thoughts of his own the whole time this "team" business started.

I never thought I'd say this, but I MISS Valkyrie.  She was just as crazy as everyone else here, but she kept order through her fear.  Jade was a lot more scared of her than she is of Rhodes, and maybe even a bit admiring.  With her in charge while the boss is away I never even got so much as stabbed.  These days, though, making me leader while he's gone is just another insult.

Man, why am I even bitching to you guys about this?  Whatever.  Rhodes wants me to update the blog while he's gone.  "With fucking what?"  I asked.  Then he went on and on about dramatic tension and how we'd "already spent way too much time keeping everyone in the dark!" with that faux cheerful smile on his face the whole time.  Or is it faux?  I can never tell with that guy.

Fuck this job.  But...It's better than being dead, that's for sure.  I have no clue why you idiots keep resisting.  It's just going to be more pain for you in the long run.

3 comments:

  1. Your right, resisting is stupid and I guess stupid is what stupid does.

    Bigger question here is why do you like indulging all the pain you get, rather then die? I think I know why, I think you piss your pants, realizing the fact that the moment you die, IT will somehow even fuck that up for you.

    So for you, if you remain alive, your a masochist, if you die, you might never find peace seeing as I have no idea of limitations of IT's powers, but I think IT would be able to get even the dead to suffer. So as I see your situation, your fucked either way.

    Those who run have various reasons, some believe in happy ends, some do it out of principle, some do it out of fear, there are those who start running because they are unsure of what to do, there are those who don't run at all, there are those who enjoy the thrill of the run, there are even those who are too stupid, to do it, but there are those who just do it, because they know it has to be done.

    Begs the question, who's the real idiot here?

    Simple, really.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to question the logic of using one scarier psychotic bitch to rope in and control another psychotic bitch. I mean what if the scarier one starts to get out of control? Are you going to hire in an even scarier psychotic bitch to rope the other two back in?

    At the end of the day muscle you can't control are A WASTE OF SPACE, and they would do well to remember that they ARE expendable.

    ReplyDelete